These terms and conditions govern your use of the Direct Towingapp, which is an online platform that brings together roadside assistance service providers and customers using the app, as Direct Towingallows roadside assistance service providers to contact customers who use the app and provide services to them, stopping what the app provides.
Any use by you of the services provided by the Direct Towingapp constitutes your agreement to this contract and its provisions, and accordingly you must not use the application if you do not agree to the terms and conditions contained in this contract.
Direct Towingreserves the right to amend or change these terms and conditions without prior notice, and it is your responsibility as a user of the application to review the terms and conditions of use periodically to see updatesto these terms and conditions.
1. ELIGIBILITY FOR SERVICES
Your use of Direct Towing services has never been suspended or prevented from using it at any time.
You are not a competitor to Direct Towing, and you do not offer any product that competes with the services provided by Direct Towing.
You have full power and authority to contract and by doing so; you will not be in breach of any law or contract.
2. WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES
You represent and warrant that:
- You will provide true and accurate information to Direct Towingand update it periodically.
- You will review and complywith any notices sent by Direct Towing regarding your use of the service provided by Direct Towingapp.
- You will not duplicate, sub-licenses, issue, publish, transfer, distribute, implement, display, sell, or reclassify Direct Towingservices, otherwise you may have transferred the service or exploited it commercially, except as permitted hereunder.
- You will not use the information, content or any data that you access or obtain through Direct Towingservices for any other purpose except for personal use, and you will use the application and the service exclusively for your own purposes and will not sell it to any third party (including but not limited to providing any service To anyone else).
- You will only use the service or application for legitimate purposes, and you will not use the services to send or store any illegal materials or for fraud.
- You will not use the Service or the App to cause harm, harassment, or annoyance to anyone.
- You will not attempt to harm the service or the application in any way.
- You will not copy or distribute the application or other content without the written permission of Direct Towing.
- You will maintain the password for your accountor any other identification we provide to you and allow access to your account, securely and confidentially.
- You will provide us with all evidence proving your identity at Direct Towing’s sole discretion.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights for these services and all materials related to or appearing on them (including any content that you provide or include -but not limited to) are property of Direct Towing
You must not reproduce or allow any person, for any reason, to use or reproduce the Services or any trademarks or other trade names that appear in the services.
By agreeing to the above user terms and use of the application or service, you agree to defend Direct Towing, its affiliates, its licensors, and all of its officials, directors, and other users, employees, attorneys and agents, not to harm them and absolve them of their liability from any claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including This is the attorneys' fees and costs (for example, but not limited to) arising from or associated with the following
- Your violation or breach of any of these user conditions or any applicable law or regulations, whetheror not they are referred to in these terms and conditions of use.
- Your violation of any rights of third parties, including roadside assistance providers regulated by the app.
- Your use or misuse of the application or service.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the privacy of the services, and you are solely responsible for their use by anyone else using your account and / or username, password, or your access credentials.
You also agree to notify Direct Towingif you become aware of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of any password, username or IP address, or othermethods of accessing services.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Direct Flowingdoes not make any guarantees, explicit or implicit, regarding the services, they are all provided "as is".
Direct Flowingclearly disclaims its responsibility, to the fullest extent possible in accordance with the law, for all guarantees, including but not limited to, guarantees of fitness for a specific purpose, suitability to specific specifications and markets, and the viability of property rights for sale.
Direct Flowingdoes not guarantee the accuracy, content, or timeliness of the services or the results that may or may not be obtained by the user of the services.
Neither Direct Flowingnor its agents, licensors, or subsidiaries shall be liable in any case for direct or indirect damages, penalties, special damages, or incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to, damages resulting from loss of profits, failure Business, loss of business information or other financial losses) resulting directly or indirectly from accessing and using services (or failure to use them) or reliance onthem.
6. PROHIBITED USES
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate, instruct or induce others to use, the application or applicationservices for any activities that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; for any other illegal or fraudulent purpose or any purpose that is harmful to others; or to transmit, store, display,distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, fraudulent or harmful to others.
We may refresh the substance on this application occasionally; however its substance isn't really finished or cutting-edge. Any of the material on the applicationmight be obsolete at some random time, and we are under no commitment to refresh such material.
Direct Towingreserves the right to change, suspend, limit or discontinue any of its Services, in whole or in part at any time for any reason, without notice (unless required by law).
We may refuse service to anyone and may terminate or suspend your services and your access to the applicationin whole or in part at any time, for any reason, without notice unless required by law.
If we terminate, limit or suspend your access to our application:
- You don’t have a contractual or legal right to continue to use our application.
You agree that you will be responsible for your use of the application, and you agree to defend and indemnify Direct Flowingfrom and against every claim, liability, damage, loss, and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with: (i) your access to, use of, or alleged use of, the application; (ii) your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy right; or (iv) any dispute or issue between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to that matter), and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of that claim.